Quantcast

A few pics of Sea Otter!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Anyone have any links to photos of the non-pro riders on the DH course?
OK we have non Pro pics but not everyone. We are going to give them away. I will let people know when I load them onto our site. We cannot sell them so, I will let people look at them and choose the 1 they want and then email em!!! It will take me a few days probably, I will seperate them by class, I am not going to number them.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Here is a shot of the jump that only about 11 guys were doing and maybe 1/2 making it! Finney is about to see his life pass B4 his eyes!!

That is LOPES in the first shot and PEAT.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Rad pics. That spot was pretty friggin rad. I was standing there watching practice, everyone was taking the low line and then someone came by and boosted huge, so sick. You had to get up a little step-up first, boost a pretty big gap, then land into the left-hand berm. The course really looked more fun than years past.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
OK we have non Pro pics but not everyone. We are going to give them away. I will let people know when I load them onto our site. We cannot sell them so, I will let people look at them and choose the 1 they want and then email em!!! It will take me a few days probably, I will seperate them by class, I am not going to number them.
So far the pictures look awesome! Are you going to have pictures of the beg/sport race on Saturday?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
So far the pictures look awesome! Are you going to have pictures of the beg/sport race on Saturday?
Yes we are. Not everyone got shot, but we got most people. We are not allowed tio sell them!!!! But follow the link below and it will take you to our picture site and under the names of the folders are instructions on how to get a FREE pic emailed to ya!:lighten:
HERE

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Holy crap.. I see it now, the one post has red tape on it. That picture really flattens out the area... he must have been ****en' his spandys under those cargos at that pace.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
So it was the top of the landing after he had gapped the pump bump gap... no?
After the rythmn section at the top the course fades right and there is a STEP UP B4 the left hander. It was the STEP UP being launched onto the small jump just B4 that 1st BERMED left hander!!!

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
yeah, i ment the landing. Shoot, I was lucky enough to be able to pump that thing right let alone have enough speed to land onto the next table.