Quantcast

A few shots from this weekend.

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
hey Will

Nice pictures....Richie and I are Jealous of Cierra out there riding in the warm country and we in the east are stuck riding rollers in the basement

Rich

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
I like the photos but ease up on the saturation.
Like I said.......experimenting a bit....having fun..most of them are wayyyyyyyyy over saturated and tweaked out a TON on purpose.

I'm glad you like them, but again, Just trying some different things in camera and post production, I was "practicing" : )

Last edited:

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
hey Will

Nice pictures....Richie and I are Jealous of Cierra out there riding in the warm country and we in the east are stuck riding rollers in the basement

Rich
It has been amazing weather here...really amazing, we had to take the opportunity to train for Bootleg and just hang with some good friends......plus it gives me a chance to try out new things on the photo side of things.

Are you coming to Sea Otter? Let me know and I'll tell you where we are staying so we can grab dinner or something.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
I like the immense light and the colours. In combination, the light gives warmth (that I soo miss) and the colours make the pictures dreamy.

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Are you coming to Sea Otter? Let me know and I'll tell you where we are staying so we can grab dinner or something.
Yes, Richie really wants to make the Sea Otter trip this year. We are trying to make that happen. Bootleg would be awesome but the timing is bad for me at work.

Rich

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Yes, Richie really wants to make the Sea Otter trip this year. We are trying to make that happen. Bootleg would be awesome but the timing is bad for me at work.

Rich
Well we can't wait......email me at

Wil@wmsmithphoto.com and we will get together for sure.....even just a couple beers in the village area. Bootleg is going to be great...I can't shoot it because of a work issue but, I'll be at the rest of the races.

See ya Rich.