Quantcast

A few shots

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Here they are. Critique and tell me what you think. Some of them seem pretty mediocre to me but I figured I'd throw 'em up anyways. Levels are the only adjustments I've made.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Isn't macro great? Makes it super easy to be artistic, haha. Excellent work on some of them. I'm particularly fond of the chain and the hose.

I had a little fun with macro the other day... some turned out better than others. Album linky. Taken on a rather outdated point 'n shoot, so they're pretty grainy...

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
only thing i can see is working on depth of field. its really hard to do in macro. i like the hose and the stapler. only thing on the stapler is if the 747 was the part in focus. heres some of my macro work.
[in Professor Frink's voice]
Well, actually if you adjust the FPSCs and downgrade to 1.6456 less ISO you can manipulate the Marco 747 to a point of DSL that would anatomically and metaphysically stimulate the palette of feasible reason, good glayven.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Some more:

Couple additions, some old, some new. Again, critique would be much appreciated.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The bike shot could've been a lot better if you didn't have the camera shake that is present. I like the sunset shot, but I always dislike sunset shots that are dominated by cold colors, so I took it through photoshop and totally bastardized it:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I like the PS.

I wanted to get some motion blur, but on that road, it was at the cost of some shake.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I'll try it again. It was a spur-of-the-moment kinda thing where I was riding with my camera and thought "hey I should get an on-bike pic". I'm already running brakeless, what's the worst thing that can happen?

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
Your pics are sweet but you should lose that shadow chain before it makes you lose your knees.... *SNAP*!

The sunset pic is radical