Quantcast

a few tech. quetions if you guys could help.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
could i get chain rollers even though i have to front chainrings and a bash guard taking the third up?

i have a shimano deore and i hate it...it never works...what would a good one be for about $50 or under?

And what is the best way to do dirt jumps and drops with little to no runway (like outta a pickup) i mean gearwise

thanks for the help guys

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
then dude i think that you need to get a new lbs. or maybee you thought it was run wrong but it really was run right hmmmmmmm.

ohh and since you bought the bike new that also means that the derrailure was new so you shouldnt have probs.

next mrp and e13 offer chain GUIDES for a dual ring setup like you have. all you have to find out is if there are iscg mounts or if your frame doesnt, but either way go with e13 and just get the adapter for it. they sell it on there website.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I think you need to do 2 things:

1 - Learn some language in its entirety before you post again. Make it any language of your choice, only not ebonics.
2- Take your bike to a bike shop and not touch a wrench for a long time.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Transcend said:
I think you need to do 2 things:

1 - Learn some language in it's entirety before you post again. Make it any language of your choice, only not ebonics.
2- Take you bike to a bike shop and not touch a wrench for a long time.
Transcend, that is one of the funniest posts I have seen in a long long time. :thumb:

-Bill

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Transcend, that is one of the funniest posts I have seen in a long long time. :thumb:

-Bill
It's even funnier than you think...he misspelled "its!"

MD