Quantcast

A game to while away a few minutes...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It's really shocking how bad my Brute is. I have no good weapons, no good powers, no strength, and my dog is rapidly becoming obsolete in a world of wolves and bears :(

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
BV, you also superleveled, too. Mine sucks even more at work. The pages won't fully load and time out before the "start fight" button is displayed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Level 5! I've got an S-Word now! (to go with my knife and spear)

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I went 0-3 yesterday! 2 people I fought had some hammer thing that did one hit kill! Level 5 is teh suxxorz.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I couldn't play last night due to technical difficulties on the site. I have one pupil now and just made level 6!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
HTF do you get weapons? My spork is feeble compared to the competition.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
HTF do you get weapons? My spork is feeble compared to the competition.
I have a short sword and a bone. I got a shield at level 6 that he uses to hit more than block. My dog keeps getting its ass kicked, though. The dog I had from the start, the bone I got at level 3 I think and the sword at level 4 or something.

I have a potion to drink that gives me between 15-30 points back, but he only drinks it every 3rd fight or so.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'm at level 5 and, based on my feeble armament, feel like a somali pirate vs the US Navy.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm at level 5 and, based on my feeble armament, feel like a somali pirate vs the US Navy.
I was like that at level 4. I started picking on people of lower skills and health. But be careful as some of them have special powers or a BAH. One swipe of that hammer and I'm dead.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I was kicking ass with a mace. Won 15 or so in a row then got a net and a bone, completely wothless weapons. Every fight starts with the net and and bone. Mace eventually comes out but it is usually too late by then.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
DAMN! I almost had you, gonefirefightin! You broke out the BAH and hit me for 53 points. WTF?

<edit>Dude, some wolf just hit me 5 straight shots for nearly ALL my damage. My dog is useless.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
DAMN! I almost had you, gonefirefightin! You broke out the BAH and hit me for 53 points. WTF?

<edit>Dude, some wolf just hit me 5 straight shots for nearly ALL my damage. My dog is useless.
Thats because GFF has friggin armor, hand to and you cant ahrdly do any damage to the bastige. Last time I did battle with him, I took his hammer, and beat him with it

As far as what weapons you get, what specialties, its totally random.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thats because GFF has friggin armor, hand to and you cant ahrdly do any damage to the bastige. Last time I did battle with him, I took his hammer, and beat him with it

As far as what weapons you get, what specialties, its totally random.
I have a shield, too. He was one hit away and I had half my life bar until he busted out that damn hammer.

Tomorrow is another day, and stuff.