Quantcast

A little humor.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
A penguin was riding his bike, and suddenly oil began spraying all over the front of his bike, so he gets off and walks it back to the bike shop. The mechanic tells him it will be about 20 minutes to fix. So the penguin goes across the street to have himself a vanilla icecream cone, a cool frosty treat (penguins LOVE cool frosty treats), and because he has no hands, he gets icecream all over his lil beak. The penguin then heads back over to the mechanic, and the mechanic says "it looks like you blew a seal", and the penguin replies "oh no, thats just icecream".

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
Rip said:
A penguin was riding his bike, and suddenly oil began spraying all over the front of his bike, so he gets off and walks it back to the bike shop. The mechanic tells him it will be about 20 minutes to fix. So the penguin goes across the street to have himself a vanilla icecream cone, a cool frosty treat (penguins LOVE cool frosty treats), and because he has no hands, he gets icecream all over his lil beak. The penguin then heads back over to the mechanic, and the mechanic says "it looks like you blew a seal", and the penguin replies "oh no, thats just icecream".
Oh.

Wait a second, I get it--hint "blew a seal." Now that I get it, that's a good one! :)

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
A man appeared before St. Peter at the pearly gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.
"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "Once, upon a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of high-testosterone bikers, who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. "So, I approached the largest and most
heavily tattooed biker and smacked him on the head, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground."
I yelled, "Now, back! off!! Or you'll answer to me!"

St. Peter was impressed, but said: "We don't show any record of this - when did all this happen?"

"Oh....Just a couple minutes ago."