Quantcast

A look at the Santa Cruz development process?

Samoto

Dec 16, 2013
Yamm,, haha

What artistry! It must be low budget yet it appears as high budget of the ad commercial.

Last edited:

SCARY

Not long enough
Paints a great picture on how liberals view business.Some older, rich white guy sitting on his ass, reaping in millions off the backs of minorities doing all the work.

Who's the dumb ass at SC who signed off on this marketing nightmare?

joeg

I have some obvious biases
Jul 20, 2011
Santa Cruz CA
Who's the dumb ass on RM who thinks a crappy promotional video for an app that shows a Tallboy in it was "signed off" by Santa Cruz?

(if I was asked, I would have approved it solely to anger you)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Paints a great picture on how liberals view business.Some older, rich white guy sitting on his ass, reaping in millions off the backs of minorities doing all the work.

at least this part is true. but i'd put the percentage at like 98%

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Who's the dumb ass on RM who thinks a crappy promotional video for an app that shows a Tallboy in it was "signed off" by Santa Cruz?

(if I was asked, I would have approved it solely to anger you)
I guess dump should have added some smileys in the title to better express the e-sarcasm.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
SCARY, the humor is in the disconnect between the title (note the question mark) and the video.
Take a deep breath and move away from the keyboard. :D ;)

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I don't know if you know this, but interestingly "minority" doesn't apply to Chinese/Taiwanese/Vietnamese/Local people currently residing in their home country. In fact, surprisingly enough, they tend to be the majority. Just like Americans are the majority in America.

But yeah, the advert is pretty assinine. I'll tell me friend who works for that company that were all making fun of her company!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
The insider information is this: that commercial is a yammer commercial, not a SC commercial, and SC has nothing to do with it. They just happened to pull out a tallboy at the end of the commercial. Everybody is making fun of how stupid that commercial is.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The insider information is this: that commercial is a yammer commercial, not a SC commercial, and SC has nothing to do with it. They just happened to pull out a tallboy at the end of the commercial. Everybody is making fun of how stupid that commercial is.
hipsters pull out tallboys all the time yet we don't get all riled up then

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid

You obviously missed the point which is that Asians are fvcking amazing. How cool is it that Joeg can design this:

And gets this:

Seriously, think about how much time that saves. Not to worry though, white guys still prosper.