Quantcast

A midget crossed my path this morning...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Should I be worried? Am I in for 7 years of bad luck?

He did seem rather surly, and he drove like an a-hole...

My Tim Horton's coffee doesn't taste quite right.....That NEVER happens.... I think something evil is afoot.....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
It's getting worse. I was trying to buy a drink at the vending machine. I only had exact change. As I was carelessly inserting coins into the machine (which is in POOR condition), I somehow manged to shove a dime in BESIDE the coin slot, and it dropped in behind the plastic cover. I can see it though the gap....lying there...mocking me. I wasn't to able to buy my beverage....Damn that midget. Damn him to HELL!

I was having a relatively productive day at work when a mental midget started posting drivel. I made the mistake of reading the post and then doubled my losses by replying to it. This caused me to be BESIDE myself, and, in pain, I struck out at my doppelganger. Now I have a black eye and am hiring a hit woman to assasinate the midget.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
He struck again!!

So I took a detour through the cafeteria. A guy was mopping the floor. As I walked past the yellow safety cone that says "caution - slippery", I lost my footing and almost fell! That damned midget knew I was going to be there and must have buttered the floor!!