Quantcast

A morning in my life

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Welp a nice day i went to a Union Meeting this morning, contract negotiations are underway hopefully we can get a contract goin so i can work more. All political b.s. but the contracters are holding work off till the smoke clears.
ANYWAYZ
i went over to Beths Cafe to have a greasy breakfast and a few cups of joe, grubbed down and read a newspaper, then i decided to go walk around Green Lake to burn off all the grease.
4 things i thought kind of interesting....
One is back over ten years ago when i used to scream a mt. bike around the lake if you seen someone alone talking to themselves it meant they were insane, nowadays it means they have a headset on their cellphone.
Two what the hell are they doing selling ribbed condoms in the bathroom for 50 cents. Wait, on second thought never mind, I DON'T WANNA KNOW!
Three i saw a bald eagle fly over to the island and chill out, of course the crows were trippin hard on him.
Four there are actually some cool variety of tree's around that lake.

Thank you for your time. :dancing:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
homosexual men hang out in the woods there, next to the dirt jumps.....

beths isn't my fav. place to eat. when they have 'all you can eat' potatoes and you can't even eat the first plate, somethings wrong.

there are bunny rabbits near the jumps too.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Wanna trade jobs? I moved so much equipment (including a 900# power supply) yesterday my arms are bruised from the strain...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dwaugh said:
So, your moring was better than mine... Read about mine here...
:monkey:
I have a pal who surfs and had a really really bad shoulder, it would pop out of place for no real reason before he had surgery to fix it. He's also a surfer and he would also go in shock and pass out from it. Even though he was very used to it happening. He told me a story bout how he was surfin and it came out so he had to fight passing out til he was a safe distance on shore, laid down, then passed out. Guess you're just prone to doing that like he is. i guess what i'm tryin to say is just realize you're prone to doing that and chill out so you don't hurt yourself worse. :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Tenchiro said:
Wanna trade jobs? I moved so much equipment (including a 900# power supply) yesterday my arms are bruised from the strain...
i wanted to trail build today out at Duvall but my pal is busy building bikes instead, so no labor for me today thanks..... :D

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Skookum said:
I have a pal who surfs and had a really really bad shoulder, it would pop out of place for no real reason before he had surgery to fix it. He's also a surfer and he would also go in shock and pass out from it. Even though he was very used to it happening. He told me a story bout how he was surfin and it came out so he had to fight passing out til he was a safe distance on shore, laid down, then passed out. Guess you're just prone to doing that like he is. i guess what i'm tryin to say is just realize you're prone to doing that and chill out so you don't hurt yourself worse. :thumb:
This was the first time that something like this has happened to me, and the dizzyness happened so fast...next thing I knew I was on the floor. I felt sick too, before that happened. Well, at least the day ended great. I went to the DJ park, eventually did the first 5 foot jump, did it a few more times and then filmed other people riding before I left. Skookum, you gotta come up here and jump, blow everyone away with how good you are! :D

Big E

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Hell Paso Texas
well the best place to eat breakfast if slys bakery in Poulsbo. well if you love doughnuts. its good riding food. and besides im sure the sell lots of 50 cent comdoms on capitol hill