Quantcast

A New Frame Thread

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
So I'm looking for a new frame that I will be using for mostly dj with some trail and freeride tossed in. I run 24s but would like something that I could possibly run 26s on if I wanted to, not a huge deal. I would also be running single speed but would like the flexiblity, again of running gears if I wanted to. right now Im trying to keep my budget low although there are some frames on my list that have attrcated my attention above my listed prices. Im looking for a short rear end and something taht when I run 24s the cranks wont be slamming teh ground. My previous two frames were a P2 (long) and a SC Roscoe. Ive also spent some decent time on a Kona stuff.

So heres my list:
Le Toy 4, I've heard nothing but good things regarding teh strength and quality of this frame. Expensive though (even used)

DMR Rhythm, Limited to the 24 but the geo looks solid and I havnt heard any DMR hating...Fairly cheap

BMW Park Bike, once again I dont know that much but it seems liek a solid bike and I know of one for sale locally.

Anotehr P2, cheap reliable, fun all around Bike

This is teh list thus far feel free to add suggestionsalthough I have looked through teh possibilities and tehse are theh best options Ive found.

Thanks