Quantcast

A Question About Next Years Gathering?

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
thad be sick if it was at softies, i just went last nite and everyhitng there and at the flowpark is loose as ****, anyways back to the subject, that would be sick seeing the pros hit it up at softies, i think it would be a great idea.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
ya i thought the same! barrecloth would three every jump of high life

if you sweep softies with a broom, it's acually pretty good! the last time i went i took a garden bucket/watering thing and waterd down the jumps, it worked really good!!!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well i am geting my new 20" finished thursday....friday all day i could go out there...

back on to subject...where else would be a good spot for the comp??? indoor/outdoors?

i was thinking the RMC parkinglot would be sick! lot's of spectaters=more edrenalin=sicker tricks!!!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
That time of year is rather scetchy for a outdoor comp at softies isnt it? Could be muddy or hard to cross the creek.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
I talked to AJ today and he said it was a secret, so what ever it is.... he said it's gona be awsome!

does anybody here ride skate parks? i might go to aubern tomarow. i will be there saturday for shur!!! and softies.....maybe friday, i would only go if there was gona be a few riders out there.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
you both should go up to galbraith with us next week, It'd be sick to get a bunch of people up there for a dh "jam"

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
HuckerJesse said:
this is great... i work @ a bike shop (GHY) i make pennys an hour to live on... but its awsome to think that i know of things... things that yall would love to know... (about the gathering, where it may be held...) but the only way to get it outta me is about $1400... oh wait, ryan cant pay me that cuz he spent it on his 20"er... LOL... i really hope you like that bike as much as Dans Comp likes you for purchasing it... :) (sry man, im just being a smart ass)
but anywayzzz... the gathering is gonna be killer! the GHY crew wouldnt have it any other way.
it just so happens that the bike rides very welll....super light!!! oh and the bolt that aj stripped out on my cranks, came lose today. but i kindof sorta fixed it! acually it was 1475, so what now!!!

P.S. i clamed the lake tapes(alenyork) skate park today....so i am now welcomed by the skaters!!! i did this insane gap that was like 25 feet to a short 6ft tranny!!! and then of course just the usaul riding! i'm gona go there ealry(6:30-12:00) saturday morning with a few friends so you guys should show!!!

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
If you didnt buy dans comp house brand cranks they would of went on without a sledge and a jackhammer.....hahaha

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
ride said:
If you didnt buy dans comp house brand cranks they would of went on without a sledge and a jackhammer.....hahaha
Whomever is posting under my login sucks.