Quantcast

A Saturday Ride with my sons and friends in CT

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Well today, Connor, Liam and I met Quo Fan and Big T for a short ride at Gay City State Park in CT.

This would be Connor's first real mtb ride and although he struggled at times and got a bit frustrated, I thought he did just fine. Liam rode well and had a great time. It was nice of Quo and Big T to join us and Quo was great with the boys - encouraging them, keeping things fun, and teaching them a thing or two as well.

My camera is f'd up but I did manage to snap a few pics. In all I think we rode about 3.5 miles or so. That was good enough for Connor who was getting tired. Anything longer and I think it would have totally ruined the experience for him (which was already sort of mixed).

The boys at the start of the ride (maybe stosh will recognize that frame Liam is on):

Here's Quo navigating a rock garden

Liam about the come down a little descent

BigT's turn!

Thanks again to Quo Fan and Big T for joining us and for their patience on the ride. It was a fun day to be out on the trails with family and friends! :thumb:

I know Quo and Big T took some additional shots so hopefully they'll add them to this thread.

Cheers,

Mark

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Liam looks older with his long hair (needs to have it cut but all his buddies are wearing it long) and he's getting really tall.

He'll be ready for Randee's Titus in a year or two when she decides to upgrade. ;)

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
So I finally got the pictures off the camera and on to photo bucket.

MMcG thinking "What is wrong with this camera?"

Liam JRA

Connor, MMcG, BigT

MMcG crossing a stream

Me going up a rock. I had to do this 3 times, because BigT couldn't get the shutter lag down. MMcG did it also, but all she got was his rear wheel.

Liam going down the same rock

Houston, we have a problem...

Liam on a small descent

BigT's turn