Quantcast

A terrible mistake!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I ordered french toast with a side of sausage for breakfast this morning. The waitress brought me bacon instead. She noticed her mistake and rectified it by bringing me a side of sausage. So I had sausage and bacon and french toast for breakfast.

Okay, it really wasn't all that terrible, I just felt like sharing...

:spam:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
May I remind you all that sausage is in fact a pork product and I, as orderer of said pork product, am covered under the blanket of habeas porkous. From the Porcine book of Prayer, Chapter 6, verse 7, which reads, and I quote, "On the 8th day God made pork, and it was good, damn it. Thou whom shalt disparage the pork, be it bacon, sausage, or chop, shalt be dealt one hundred smotes to the head via the swineherd's staff..."

There is life beyond bacon, folks.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
When I lived in Franklin, a small town in Southeastern VA, you could go into the grocery store and there in the meat case they had everything from the snout to feet to tail wrapped in plastic meat trays ready to go. Or as they put it "Everything but the squeal!!"

Hog Heaven!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
When I lived in Franklin, a small town in Southeastern VA, you could go into the grocery store and there in the meat case they had everything from the snout to feet to tail wrapped in plastic meat trays ready to go. Or as they put it "Everything but the squeal!!"

Hog Heaven!
You should visit eastern North Carolina, then. They got parts of pigs fer sale ain't yet never been identified by no science. You might get you a can a that there squeal too, you look hard enuff.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Why not some Canadian/back bacon instead?
Maybe because some of us don't want grilled ham slices when we really want the fatty delicious goodness that is real bacon?

I mean, it's there right in the name. Canadian bacon. It's just doomed to suck with a name like that.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
You should visit eastern North Carolina, then. They got parts of pigs fer sale ain't yet never been identified by no science. You might get you a can a that there squeal too, you look hard enuff.
Is Plymouth, NC "Eastern North Carolina" enough?

You could toss a rock into Eastern NC from Franklin.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Damn yankee, lobbing rocks into the south. That's cause fer a fight.
LOL! I've been a damn yankee for 23 years now, living South of the James where the true south begins. They tell me because I moved down here and didn't move back. I'm orginally from Buffalo, NY.

I really wish you guys would git over it. :p