Quantcast

A thread for the incredibly bored (that should cover about everybody here...)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'm gonna ride around a lake in Seattle on my mt. bike today. It's 3 miles around with minimal climbing, it's essentially flat. How many times around can i make it 2 months from breaking my leg......
Wager amongst yourselves i'll be back with the answer in a couple hours.... :dancing:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
meh 7 times you guys all LOSE!!!

thanx to the honest few who played, the rest of you who ventured to not make a guess are either too chicken or are ashamed of your boredom. Shame on you either way.....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
seven. that is what i am going to name my 1st born.

oh & congrats on the bikey ride. is this your first ride since breaking the leg?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
TN said:
seven. that is what i am going to name my 1st born.

oh & congrats on the bikey ride. is this your first ride since breaking the leg?
haha if it's a girl name her 12 Grain. :p
it was the first ride on the Enduro. technically i rode the Bullit off the mountain after the break, and i rode the GT road bike around the beach a couple days ago. i was stoked though, it beats a trainer, and the enduro suspension is really good on the broken leg, the roadie is so harsh on small bumps..... :nopity:

dwaugh said:
So when do you want to come back and ride galby with me? We'll do the Texas Chainsaw Massacre trail...... :p
Never!!! haha.
i'll be doin Galby again in probably another 2 months or so, because that's when the doc said i could jog. So no serious technical riding because it's rare that i went out there without at least one good crash. :D i'll let you know when i do though. :thumb:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Skookum said:
meh 7 times you guys all LOSE!!!

thanx to the honest few who played, the rest of you who ventured to not make a guess are either too chicken or are ashamed of your boredom. Shame on you either way.....
No way. By the price is right rules I was under and the closest so i win. Ahhhh victory is sweet.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Skookum said:
Never!!! haha.
i'll be doin Galby again in probably another 2 months or so, because that's when the doc said i could jog. So no serious technical riding because it's rare that i went out there without at least one good crash. :D i'll let you know when i do though. :thumb:
I have to wait that long? Oh well, I'll survive. Ha, I speed on the trails and somehow manage not to crash. :confused: I come close though. Last time I went it was raining, I was soaked through every layer of clothes and there was soo much rain/dirt in my eyes that they were closed half the time. I still managed not to crash, though I was not going too slow.