Quantcast

A way to get rid of foot odor.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I was surifing the moneky when i noticed a nasty smell. It was my feet, yes i have the smellyiest feet, EVEN my sandals smell.

I found a good way to rid urself of fooodor.

Take shoes and soak in chlorox solution, then wash and use more clorox, dont do this with cotton shoes cus their wont be any shoes left if ur not carefull. This works great as chlorox bonds with the oxygen molecule in organic compands, like the stuff that make ur feet smell.

Ive been doing it on my junky skate shoes, dont do it with expensive stuff or with stuff that dyed black, otherwiseit works well.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
My flipflops that I wear 24/7 in the summer REEK and I can't get the smell out...Even the nuclear bomb of deodorizers, Febreeze, has failed. Perhaps I'll just burn every pair of flipflops after a week and buy new ones...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
my odor is so bad that soap and water might make it smell worse, kinda sweet and icky. yuck, one time i used pinesol and had to throw the shoes out because the hybrid smell was so rank.

febreeze sucks, chlorox is king. u need chemicals that kill stuff, not things that smell good.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
My feet sweat 24/7, all months of the year. its not so much the odor i worry about, but the rotting of my feet. ive tried all foot poweders and everything, and its no use!

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
this is the cure all for athletes foot, and I don't see why it wouldnt help for foot odor. Pee on your feet in the shower!!! Sounds crazy huh? it works!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I have the worst feet here, I guarantee. Hell just look at my avatar:D Anyway, neither bleach nor gasoline no an emberassing amount of febreze has been able to get the rancid stench out of my canvas checkerboard Vans, so I just let them stink now.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
then you should use amonia and bleech, or DOT 3 fluid! ull have cancer (if you live in california) but at least your feet wont smell.

:D

Zaskar Rider

Monkey
May 29, 2002
PNW
You guys might want to try something like this out. I hear that these enzyme based cleaners/deoderizers work really well because they actually attack and get rid of the bacteria that is the cause of the smell. I think it's mainly sold as a product for cleaning neoprene wesuits for diving and such so you should be able to get it through a local dive shop.

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by Flakey Jake
this is the cure all for athletes foot, and I don't see why it wouldnt help for foot odor. Pee on your feet in the shower!!! Sounds crazy huh? it works!

attention all women.... if Flakey Jake ever asks you to suck his toes in bed... DON'T!!! :eek: