Quantcast

Aaaannd...you're a dumbass!

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I had a job years ago diggin graves...didn't mind it, but hated the guy that I had to work with. He was a smoker and we were cruising along at about 35...he through his cigarette out the window and it came back in, but he didnt notice. Being a regular cab pickup truck, the cig bounced off the window and onto the seat and into the back pocket of his coveralls. (skinny guy wearing coveralls that were too big) I saw it, but didnt say anything. :D after about 30 seconds his ass caught fire, he slammed on the brakes, jumped out with the truck in gear, and tried to put his ass out! It burned a huge hole in his coveralls and a little one on the seat. I was the closest Ive ever been to urinating myself from laughing too hard. It was good times!

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
dh girlie said:
What an idiot...I could swear all vehicles made in 2004 had an ashtray. I bet all those people trying to get to work were real happy...

The idiotic comment you can hear from these morons, and I have, is I don't use the ashtray 'cause it makes my car stink like cigarette butts..

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
im a smoker and i never use my ashetray and i havent thrown a butt on the ground in at least 6 years.

it pisses me off to no end to see people throwing their butts on the ground.

Cursor

Chimp
Mar 26, 2003
can't find on mapquest
our old operations mgr. was also a part time sheriff and the thing that pissed him off the most were people that threw their cig.butts out the window. he said he would follow people as they would ash out the window and pull them over as soon as the cig went out the window and would always give a ticket and never a warning. he said that most people thought they were getting a littering ticket but it is much worse - throwing a lit object into a fire hazard zone (and what most people don't know is that almost all of cali is considered a fire hazard zone). minimum $500 fine for first offense :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
biggins said:
im a smoker and i never use my ashetray and i havent thrown a butt on the ground in at least 6 years.
So...where does it go?

Is the floor of your car knee deep in ash?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
H8R said:
So...where does it go?

Is the floor of your car knee deep in ash?
nope, i flick the cherry off the end and put the but back in the pack. if im outside somewhere i use a little zip lock baggie or the nearest garbage can.

the thing that bithers me the most is when there is a garbage can near or an outside ashtray and people still throw it on the ground. f'n pisses me off to no end. sometimes it makes me want to be a cop so i can get all vigilant with mass amounts of littering tickets.