Quantcast

Aaron Gwin Yeti Rider Bio 2010

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009
New video from Yeti Cycles/John Reynolds on the guy who is quickly emerging as the number one North American downhill racer: Aaron Gwin.

Check it!!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Thats a sick video, love the way it looks like hes going down as hes laying the bike down aired out over the top only to put it at a slanted approach angle before he lands a bermed corner... DID not know it was possible to ride the elsinore trail that fast. Holy )$*# Im glad I watched that....

Nice work thanks......................................

Fricken dude has some serious style and SKILLS, FAST.........

Last edited:

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
Looks like Gwin got even more style than he used to have and looks super comfortable on the bike. Also has a good mentality when it comes to racing. Id be stoked to see him get some wins this season for sure.

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
That has to be some of the most incredible riding I've ever seen. The way he rides that trailbike even...just...breathtaking style.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
The trailbike section is so inspirational! Fu*cking PINNNNNED! Best section of video I have seen in a really long time, and makes being stuck in the library and not on the bike SO much more difficult.

It's been awesome watching Gwin go from those So-Cal kids' buddy to a top ten WC rider, and it's cool to see how the progression has been from a lot of hard work - makes it feel more attainable...even though I know it's probably not!

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
Sick dedicating riding. Very inspiring indeed.

Yea, the trailsection is very cool. It really shows the high level of determination in a rider like Gwin.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
That was so amazing,such a amazing riding style.He pretty much pinned it down that trail on his trail bike:eek::thumb:.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Best of luck to him this season. He has done more training than ever for this year. I cannot wait to see USA on the podium more this WC season.