Quantcast

acid redux

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
animal's steven hamilton editing....

with the exception of the yelling person... i like.

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
No, I thought it was funny and weird. More interesting than the 100 park-riding videos posted on the Come Up yesterday. I like that Hamilton does his own thing and people are horrified about it.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Anybody here remember the old Sombra/Ells Bells videos?
don't remember "Sombra" but Ells yeah! i have Release the Grease, Ring the Gack, Glote, Hoice, and Velvet Taxi. oh yeah and the classic... Dope Ammo 665 1/2 Not Quite Evil.

Vlad

Chimp
Jun 16, 2007
don't remember "Sombra" but Ells yeah! i have Release the Grease, Ring the Gack, Glote, Hoice, and Velvet Taxi. oh yeah and the classic... Dope Ammo 665 1/2 Not Quite Evil.
AWESOME. I've seen On the Down Low and Shutdown. Sombra was the name of that crew. Spanish, for shade.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
I really dig Steve's riding. His section in the Animal video was so good, actually, almost all of his video parts have been great. I just think all that junk takes away from his riding which doesn't need crap loaded on top of it to make in interesting. A lesser rider, maybe, but then again, maybe he is feeling inadequate.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
AWESOME. I've seen On the Down Low and Shutdown. Sombra was the name of that crew. Spanish, for shade.
oh yeah how could i forget "on the down low" !? shutdown also rad.... and Static. forgot about that one too. wonder what that dude is up to. various rumors about him being in jail, insane, ...or maybe just chillin! heh. his son must be like 16 or 18 by now.

Vlad

Chimp
Jun 16, 2007
oh yeah how could i forget "on the down low" !? shutdown also rad.... and Static. forgot about that one too. wonder what that dude is up to. various rumors about him being in jail, insane, ...or maybe just chillin! heh. his son must be like 16 or 18 by now.
That whole crew was dysfunctional. BMX needs characters like that again. Most of the bikes on the market now suck, most of the pros are boring, and many of the video parts are generic and deriviative.