Quantcast

Ack! she cut her hair

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Someone's got to say it...

Looks flexy, put a little more meat on those bones and I might find her attractive.

EDIT: Went and checked out her web page, no more meat, just right! :thumb: I'd hit it...and twice on any day ending in "y".

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I wouldn't mess around with a splitter, or screwball, I would go straight for the heat! Fastball strait down the center!

(I have no idea what that means, it just sounds dirty)

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I just looked through her website for the first time since who knows when...

She has some sort of clothing deal with Castelli(!) Only thing is, its pretty awful. Jerseys with hearts and lycra shorts that look like lingerie. Design director really screwed the pooch on that one...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I just looked through her website for the first time since who knows when...

She has some sort of clothing deal with Castelli(!) Only thing is, its pretty awful. Jerseys with hearts and lycra shorts that look like lingerie. Design director really screwed the pooch on that one...
well i haven't looked @ her race results, but i've always gotten the distinct impression that she's a model first, and bike racer 2nd. at least that's how she's marketed.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
well i haven't looked @ her race results, but i've always gotten the distinct impression that she's a model first, and bike racer 2nd. at least that's how she's marketed.
I think currently yes, but she has in the last few years had numerous podiums at the Australian National's (DH & XC) and was the Australian National XC Series Champion in '03

not too shabby

which means she'd kick your ass on a XC or DH bike

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I think currently yes, but she has in the last few years had numerous podiums at the Australian National's (DH & XC) and was the Australian National XC Series Champion in '03

not too shabby

which means she'd kick your ass on a XC or DH bike
She could probably kick everyone here's ass on either an XC or a DH bike, thats what makes her so hot!

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Is it just me or does she make the same "blue magnum" face in just about every pic?

eyes half open
mouth half open
looks like she just woke up and is ready for the sexxes?

I am agreeing with others about the Castelli thing... wtf, mate?

and...

she looked WAYYYY better before.