Quantcast

After much hoopla, Joe's Crab Shack opens locally

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Naah. It is like going to Olive Garden, just on a less widespread scale. My only experience at Joe's Crab Shack was living in New Orleans, it was a simply a change of pace from some of the very busy but much better restaurants.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

In fact, on Saturday we're going to support this joint.

-S.S.-
WOW. That's a lot of words about one restaurant. He could have done the *food* review in 7 sentences. Sound yummy tho.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
berkshire_rider said:
:stupid: I love the small mom and pop places, well the good ones anyways. Narlus: you have any MetroWest favorites you might share. All cusines are welcome. :cool:
i don't really know the metrowest area at all, unfortunately. all my time's been spent either in the city, or north of it.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
When I find myself behind the orange curtain I go HERE. Crab, heinekens, then stagger across the road to the beach where you can pass out from the food buzz.

In Pasadena I go to Camerons Fish Market. (No website that I know of)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i never went much to the north end when i lived there, because i lived in the south end, and i think that overall the restaurants were better and cheaper. plus, it's kind of a pain to get to and to park.

that said, my few meals i had at Pomodoro were uniformly outstanding (and it's run by an Irish couple, go figure), and although i've never been, Sage is supposed to be great.

for really great french bistro cooking, get to Metropolis (off Tremont) in the south end. :drool:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I didn't realize Joe's Crab Shack as a chain restaurant until I saw "other locations" on the menu. I had never heard of them before I walked into one.