Quantcast

ahhh... back to a normal life

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
wow congrats!!!

Now you consider yourself back to normal life?

PS. Does your wife have problems exposing your son to such filth at such a young age? Your shirt is quite tasteless.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
haha...no doubt...I have a coworker that had a baby 15 months ago...I don't think she's slept through the night since!
The extent of my ability to manage other organizims is my nice collection of plants. The most the expect is a twice a year miracle grow bath. I couldn't imagine bathing a child everyday and cleaning up crap. I'm often afraid my GF and I will end up as DINK's.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. What's up with those nasty things? They must be puke-proof or something.......... :dead:

-S.S.-
I think puke is the least of their worries at a hospital.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
The extent of my ability to manage other organizims is my nice collection of plants. The most the expect is a twice a year miracle grow bath. I couldn't imagine bathing a child everyday and cleaning up crap. I'm often afraid my GF and I will end up as DINK's.
I don't have a single plant in my house. Amazing the cat has lasted 17 years under my care.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
I don't have a single plant in my house. Amazing the cat has lasted 17 years under my care.
The thing I hate most about animals is how they restrict my life. I'm selfish and so is my GF. :)
I F'ING love kids and I'm super good with them, I just can't in my wildest dreams imagine owning one.... :)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stosh said:
Kids are a no problem. They're actually more durable than most house plants, and some are just as smart.

Later on they make great house keepers. I NEVER have to vacuum the house any more.

Well, your GF has yer balls anyway. You can tell her to put them in a juicer and douche w/ it if she ever wants a kid. You can just sit and watch cable.

:eek:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
H8R said:
Kids are a no problem. They're actually more durable than most house plants, and some are just as smart.

Later on they make great house keepers. I NEVER have to vacuum the house any more.

Well, your GF has yer balls anyway. You can tell her to put them in a juicer and douche w/ it if she ever wants a kid. You can just sit and watch cable.

:eek:
who are you again?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
narlus said:
damn, i must have missed the press release. welcome back!
I mainly came back to recruit for online Halo. My vice. I still post from work here and there.

I made a promise to myself to focus on posting rediculous and upsetting topics and comments.

So far, so good.