Quantcast

air soft guns

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
more powerful? no, not in most cases. The gas one uses gas to fire the pellet so no cocking everytime. There is also a gas powered "kick" when you shoot. More parts and stuff to break IMO, and the difference over a spring power is mostly cosmetic. But it is in effect semi-auto...

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I used to work across the street from Dillon Precision. Thats who makes the mini gun. That Huey in the video belongs to the owner of the company and they take it out all the time. They go out in the desert and destroy stuff.

jon cross

Monkey
Jan 27, 2004
Banner Elk, NC
gas guns are more money, and more problems. They are more accurate and semiauto, but not worth the trouble. Go with a springer or go with a AEG. I'm thinking about getting a nice AEG rifle of some kind so I can shoot within city limits (a real rifle is a no-go for obvious reasons). There are military and police forces that are beginning to use them for training, as the ammo is cheap and non lethal. Have fun!

jon cross

Monkey
Jan 27, 2004
Banner Elk, NC
I tend to think it's worse simply because they are small and capable of punching through your skin more easily. Not that paintballs don't hurt, but they've never made me bleed, haha

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
I've got a little daisy pistol, I picked it up before lawyers realized that you can't tell the differance between a toy and a real gun, so mine doesn't have an orange tip or clear plastic... anyway, I've shot myself with it and I can hardly feel it through my clothes, on bare skin it stings a little. It's dissapointing though, the range is only about 40 feet with no wind, even then it's terribly inaccurate. Maybe if I'd paid more than $15 for it at wal-mart I'd be a little more impressed.

dhriderII

Monkey
Nov 26, 2004
good ol' culpep
oh man i wonder who much that chain gun is... all i got to say is holy **** and who ever is on the other end off thoose BARRELLS!!! :) might want to run, and really fast!!!