Quantcast

Akira Tuning

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
My swinger 6 way isn't preforming well but i whanna get it tuned by Akira,but the website is in German/Swiss and i can't realy understand German/Swiss maybe some words but not the most off it.I whanna have the gold tuning by them,are there people here on this forum riding his/her bike with a Akira Tuned shock?

Can some help me and translate this
http://www.akira-tuning.com/tuning-form.php
please not a translation done by google etc.

Do they accept bank transfers for all card holders,visa,mastercard,meastro etc.

thanks

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
If you want your swinger tuned you can also try monopitkan. Some ppl used them here and are quite happy with their performance.

BTW. Have you tried google translation? It's quite easy to understand.

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
you want a translation of the form to fill out?

thats pretty easy but honestly i think writing an email is the best solution.

if you really want a translation of the form which basically just asks for your personal data (adress, phone, email), your weight including gear, your riding style (from CC to downhill) basically another reason to write an email because all these descriptions are highly subjective so maybe your definition of downhill means freeride for Akira, then the form asks about your riding style regarding whether you're a hack or somebody who flows over stuff.

later on the form ask for technical stuff regarding your shock, fork, frame whether there are some defects or something's damaged or what kind of frame you're using

hope that helped if not feel free to ask

and yes Moto Pitkan is an alternative never dealt with either of these companies though :)

Last edited:

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
thanks guy's,i have sendt a e-mail to akira,hope they answer my questions so i can easy fill in that form.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Called the lbs today and they whanna sendt the swinger to Akira for me,the shop knows Akira very well and have good relations with the company:thumb:.I sendt a copy from the form that i fill in to my lbs in a email,i only need to bring the shock to the lbs and it's ready to be sendt to Akira:)

I hope Akira is making my shock a better shock that it was before.

Last edited: