bwolmarans

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
The Angels, Kalifornia

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I wouldn't quite say senseless, at the end of the video he's talking to the cameraman, and while he's got blood running down his face he seems to shrug it off pretty well. Pretty bad-ass if you ask me. :thumb:
gotcha. the one video i saw, showed the mob completely overwhelm him and appeared to fvck him up good.

Routier07

Monkey
Mar 14, 2009
That guy is a badass!! No fear at all.

Just a shame that a few hundred fvckin idiots decided to start a riot because of the outcome of a simple hockey game... seriously hockey... Hopefully most of them get caught and charged to the maximum.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Seeing Bert Easterbrook get jumped really tears me up.

I think most of you know I have a "sporting" interest in protests around the world. I also ride in Critical Mass, very often a rolling protest.

But I also recognize the power of the mob. People will do things en masse that they would never do alone.

When I am in a large group like this, I only do things that I would do by myself. As it happens, my ability for solo mayhem is more than most, but I also make sure I never do one particular thing: hurt someone.

Oh, if you were to cut me off in your car, I am glad to go toe-to-toe with you. But I once I was involved with a 5-on-1, and it doesn't make you feel good, even when you are part of the 5.

I would never tell anyone not to congregate, not to protest. But behave with morals and ethics. Don't use a game to go crazy and don't use a crowd to back you up in a fight.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Barbara: [whistles] Nice butt. That's what they'll say.
Ken Kessler: I beg your pardon?
Barbara: Nice butt. That's what they'll say on your first day, in the men's club.
Ken Kessler: The men's club?
Barbara: Mmm. The San Quentin Country Club. With a cute little rear end like that, you'll be the belle of the ball. Your dance card'll be filled every day. You'll be so popular, making all kinds of new, close friends. Big, ugly, hairy friends! Not that you'll ever see what they look like, 'cause you'll be facing the other way.
Ken Kessler: You're very good at this. You should write children's books.

splat

Nam I am
Barbara: [whistles] Nice butt. That's what they'll say.
Ken Kessler: I beg your pardon?
Barbara: Nice butt. That's what they'll say on your first day, in the men's club.
Ken Kessler: The men's club?
Barbara: Mmm. The San Quentin Country Club. With a cute little rear end like that, you'll be the belle of the ball. Your dance card'll be filled every day. You'll be so popular, making all kinds of new, close friends. Big, ugly, hairy friends! Not that you'll ever see what they look like, 'cause you'll be facing the other way.
Ken Kessler: You're very good at this. You should write children's books.
Great Movie!! Great Quote! :thumb::thumb: