Quantcast

Alien vs. Predator trailer

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I have been scarse around here since starting a new job. I don't know how many of you have seen this already, or if it has been posted before. If its old new, sorry.
I am very excited about this movie. The trailer makes it look like a carnage fest, which is what I was hoping for. VPP fans will enjoy the title font.

Enjoy!

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
yeah it will be bad, but that is what will make it good. Cause as we found out from Freddy vs. Jason the movie isn't scary but a good comedy. I look forward to this movie.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I am just keeping my fingers crossed that Hollywood doesn't f* it up. They are very good at that sort of thing. At least there is a precedent for AVP. There have been video games and comic books out for years. And if you watch Aliens and Predater 2, the "rules" are pretty well laid out. I just hope that they don't try to include some sort of lame love story or whatever.

Reasons why this movie should kick ass:
You've got the 2 coolest aliens ever created. They also happen to have the coolest blood. I hope that by the end of the movies all you can see is neon green and acid etched everything. If anyone other than the human Bishop survives, I'm gonna be pissed!

This is going to be as mindless as movies get, but I can't wait!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Repack said:
This is going to be as mindless as movies get, but I can't wait!
I dunno, Blade III will give AvP a run as the best mindless flick this year.

I'm disappointed tho, it's not supposed to be a war between 'em, it's supposed to be a proving/training mission that gets out of hand... not some big picture event. And I'll be disappointed if the humans somehow win... hell, they shouldn't survive at all. Like you said, just Bishop.

I'm looking forward to the day that some director and/or studio has the balls to make a movie without a single human in it... which is what this should've been, other than humans for incubation chambers.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
LordOpie said:
Like you said, just Bishop.QUOTE]
Maybe it will turn out that it was another android- the human didn't want to take the risk, and he'll somehow end up with a Predator cannon on his shoulder and proceed to f* s* up to an extent never before seen in cinema history. Now that would be cool!

kingLatency

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Northampton, MA
I saw this trailer before I, Robot. The first thirty seconds of it, it seems like it's going to be an interesting sci-fi movie. Then, it turns into some retarded ****. Ah, well.