Quantcast

All Gravity Series #3 - Mt Spokane, Spokane WA July 31-August 1st

theloose

Chimp
Feb 11, 2010
All Gravity #3 - MT Spokane July 31-August 1st details!

enduroDH Saturday:

Registration 7:30am - 10:30am

Practice from 7:30am - 11:00am with the race starting at 12pm

Event cost is $35 per day with shuttles and $5 for a day USA Cycling license if you do not have a yearly license already.

Course will be 12-15 minutes and perfect for a 6 inch travel trail bike. One short hike a bike and mostly super flowy single track.

Online registration

techDH Sunday:

Registration 7:30am - 10:30am

Practice from 7:30am - 11:00am with the race starting at 12pm

Event cost is $35 per day with shuttles and $5 for a day USA Cycling license if you do not have a yearly license already.

Course will be 3-4 minutes, bring the DH bike for this one. Full face helmets ARE REQUIRED.

Online registration

Questions - josh@wheelsporteast.com Josh - 509-262-4122

REGISTRATION INFO: Online registration is up now, and will be open until July 29th. Any registration not received before July 25rd will have a $5 late fee per event. Payment is not required at time of online registration if you choose "Cash/Check At Event".

Last edited:

FastNLoose

Chimp
Jun 8, 2010
Ran a few laps on the course on Sunday, it's running pretty nice. Rocky and gnarly in spots. One of the rangers was doing some trail work on the "bog" section, where it's always tacky and wet even in August. Looked like he was just moving some dirt around to smooth it out a bit. I told him all his work would probably be undone after the race, but he was still stoked on it.

Getting excited for this race, I don't know the last time there was a DH race at Mt. Spokane, but it has to have been a while ago.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
. . . I don't know the last time there was a DH race at Mt. Spokane, but it has to have been a while ago.
Besides the Bear Creek Challenge a couple years ago, it was 2001: part of the old WIM series on the (even older) NORBA National course.

(I remember that one because I ended my beginner season breaking my collarbone there)