Quantcast

-> All mountain day <-

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Nada. I like the hardtail for urban hooning but don't like wearing out proper tires. Perhaps a narrower rimmed wheelset for some street/XC tires.

Will probably put the $$$ to some winter riding trips when the good trails are covered in snow.
yass. c'mon back down to the sunny (northern) south and let us show you the goods.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Few things amuse me more than the fear generated in the local riding population when a bear is spotted on a trail. Can anyone help me photoshop a mountain lion or coyote into some pictures?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
yass. c'mon back down to the sunny (northern) south and let us show you the goods.

I was thinking Nevada/Utah, but with my dad's health I do need to spend some more time back east.

Few things are more disappointing than the unused potential for trails in West Virgina.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Dropped my motorcycle off at a used bike consignment shop. I didn't want to deal with Craigslist morons. They listed it for more than I bought it for a few years ago. The pandemic is a hell of a thing.

Also should generate a significant "bike" budget. What to get?
Save it for replacement body parts. That'll be useful when your current ones wear out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Save it for replacement body parts. That'll be useful when your current ones wear out.

I only need new hands, elbows and shoulders for now. Honestly at this point in life I am just really happy that my eyes are good enough to figure out how much shit is going to hurt when I hit it.