Quantcast

All of the Corsair bikes are up!!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Hmm, great to know, but for some reason I was hoping it was going to be a little lighter. Not sure why! However...it's a very stout, 7" travel frame. That's actually on the lower end of the scale of that type of bike, and has WAY more trick upgrades, 150mm/maxle, idler(no need for a chainguide, other than a Stinger, maybe), 3.5" stroke shock, full length seat tube... Actually, 11 pounds isn't too bad at all...

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Hmm, great to know, but for some reason I was hoping it was going to be a little lighter. Not sure why! However...it's a very stout, 7" travel frame. That's actually on the lower end of the scale of that type of bike, and has WAY more trick upgrades, 150mm/maxle, idler(no need for a chainguide, other than a Stinger, maybe), 3.5" stroke shock, full length seat tube... Actually, 11 pounds isn't too bad at all...
Yep, I feel the same way. The weight of it really turned me off about the frame... If it was 7 lbs to 8lbs like most 7" fames it would have been more of what I have been looking for. O'Well. It is still a nice frame!!!

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
I like the bike for the most part, but when I see these bearings I hear the sound of a trumpet going, "woooow wooow woooooowowow"