Quantcast

All right guys...

WestRider7

Chimp
Feb 19, 2006
Boise
In keeping with the trendy go lighter and shorter travel theme, I want to build up a new bike. I have a 06' Spec SX Trail. It is a great bike but I just moved from the Seattle area to Boise, so my riding went from technical, rocky occasional Whistler trip to flowy, fast and less techy. I don't really need a coil sprung bike and want to ride a 35 pound something with a granny I can get up hills easier. I like the Bottle rocket allot and love that a bike company born in my backyard is making it, but they are starting to be as common as the S and T brands. I'm using the short supply of brain power I have on building another project right now, so I was thinking you guys could hash this out a little (since you all love that stuff).
:cheers:

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
See you there, Im moving to Boise next week. Wife took a job at St. Lukes (Huge pay cut from here :disgust:)
But her familys from there and I rode Boise a bit, theres some stuff and Tamarack is open for the season so Im headed there for a few days!

PM me well hit it up urban or whatever the He!! there is there. :D

WestRider7

Chimp
Feb 19, 2006
Boise
That's rad your moving here, I dig the town, it's pretty easy going. I'm still getting to know the freeride/downhill scene here, but it is pretty small. Hit me up when you get here and we'll go ride.

gravityworx

Chimp
Mar 20, 2007
Boise, Idaho
There is a new shuttle service here that will trake you up to Bogus Basin, Eagelson Summit, or several drops from Camels Back to the 8th St. ORV Park.
Flexable drop locations and times.
Call 208-559-1689 or E-Mail darin@gravityworxracing.com for more info.

We don't have the lift assisted riding here in town so much (Brundage up in McCall is good for that) but the shuttle service is a good option.