Quantcast

All work and no play makes Total Heckler a dull boy.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
All work and no play makes Total Heckler a dull boy

Not being able to ride is killing me. I am going crazy here. I need to start hitting the gym or something. Stupid shoulder. :banghead:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i got on the bike and in the dirt on saturday for the 1st time in months, and the first time on dirt since my shoulder injury (3rd dislocation). it was a mellow trail ride and there is one rock drop of 3-4 feet with a nice transition. i was with a bud who was new to the trail and i stopped to warn him about it. he asked if i was going to hit it. i said "no, the shoulder injury to too fresh" and then i turned around and took a pedal stroke and just stuck it. i came up a touch short and i stuffed the rear wheel on the landing and pinch-flatted, but the shoulder felt great.

hang in there tough guy.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I hear if you eat a handful of morning glory seeds, fresh ground nutmeg & smoke some dried banana peel it will take you on a helluva ride.

Try it & report back. :D

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Been on the bike twice in over a month. First time got busy with the new puppy and finally had a morning free. Second time was for a race...

...a race in which I consequently got the flu during the 4 hour drive to Tahoe, AND crashed twice making walking an interesting chore for over a week.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I think I saw that pic being taken, if im correct the camera man scared the hell out of me sitting there.
Haha that's actually happened a few times before. This shot was taken February 2008.

If it was this year, then it could have been a couple different shoots. =]

Jeff P.

Monkey
Nov 13, 2006
East Bay, Ca
not really surprising, there are a lot of people taking pic there and that corner is a good one for it...unless you blow it and end up in the forest lol.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
If it helps, I've been on my bike loads. Probably too much.

It's been sunny and hot and the tracks are awesome.

My hands are sore from riding too much.

I am here to help.