Quantcast

Alpharetta/Roswell GA - Looking for Light DH bike to rent (5"-7") cash

Str8Dwn

Chimp
Dec 4, 2001
ATL
I'm headed to the Lees-McRae Collegiate race in Banner Elk this weekend and need a light-duty, medium-sized DH bike. Anyone willing to loan theirs?

I earned a silver in Cat 2 DS at Beech Nats last month, so I'm not some hack who will trash your bike. Willing to pay $50 cash for the weekend and will return it in the same condition received. Clean, chain lubed and ready to rock another day. Usual stuff: I can give you my Rocky Mountain Element FSXC bike as collateral if needed.

Will need to pickup this Thursday eve.

Also open to Banner Elk rental options for the DH on Sunday afternoon.

-Ryan

Str8Dwn

Chimp
Dec 4, 2001
ATL
Wanted to thank drewd299 for loaning his bike and making arrangements at the local bike shop for me to pick it up. Seriously cool. Thanks.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Glad you found a bike! I hope it wasn't a 5 inch bike though for our DH trail. Next time put LMC in the title because I rode my 7 inch bike down to watch the race and I easily could've hooked you up! Hope you had fun though, our race is always a blast!

Str8Dwn

Chimp
Dec 4, 2001
ATL
The slalom race was so delayed (took ~5 hours) that I missed picking up his bike at Magic in Boone. Either way, very cool of both of you to offer.

I'll be back up next spring for more DS/DH racing at Beech.

AndyPav

Chimp
Sep 8, 2010
Columbus GA
Hey for anyone in the roswell area, i was going to drive up from ft benning this sunday to scope out the freeride trails i heard about...anyone ridden them? anyone going to be there this sunday?