Quantcast

Alpine and Domboo

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
I sure other people have had this idea but i think it would be sick to have alpine and domboo have little jumps and connector trails going from one trail to the other

factorymx

Monkey
Jul 24, 2007
yes i would deff agree with inconsiderate riders merging onto alpine i hated it when someone would cut me off and then go slow and not even jump the double....

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
I think the opening statement is a good point, but it does not take into account the majority of you jokers with no skill:)

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
how about a motion sensored gate near domboo so when somebody hits the drop a gate blocks off the trail that merges

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
well how about it isn't an official trail feature, but people who are good enough can look to see if anyone entered domboo, and then enter alpine and jump from the first berm and land on domboo. i'm attempting it next year, it deffinittely looks doable i checked it out during diabloween.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
well how about it isn't an official trail feature, but people who are good enough can look to see if anyone entered domboo, and then enter alpine and jump from the first berm and land on domboo. i'm attempting it next year, it deffinittely looks doable i checked it out during diabloween.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
once you can clear a single jump on dominion go for it. Until than don't try it.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
thing is most people who are "good enough" and/or stupid really wouldn't stop and check, and thus ppl would start to get hurt

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
ill bet the 8 year old weighed more........ lmao
Might have been my son, and actually he is 9 years old and 92 lbs. He cannot totally clear the jumps yet, he can get his front tire over the landing lip on the third jump but flat lands on top of the first 2 ramps. It takes him to the third to get his speed up and he doesn't have the body strength or weight to lift the bike when in the air, and besides his Norco that he rides weighs in at 48 lbs which is over half his weight. To put that into perspective that would be like the average person at Diablo riding a 95 lbs bike. HAHA:imstupid:

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Might have been my son, and actually he is 9 years old and 92 lbs. He cannot totally clear the jumps yet, he can get his front tire over the landing lip on the third jump but flat lands on top of the first 2 ramps. It takes him to the third to get his speed up and he doesn't have the body strength or weight to lift the bike when in the air, and besides his Norco that he rides weighs in at 48 lbs which is over half his weight. To put that into perspective that would be like the average person at Diablo riding a 95 lbs bike. HAHA:imstupid:
yea it was your kid. tell your kid he's better than bruiser.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
If Domboo and Alpine started at the same spot and then the trail split into Domboo and Alpine that would work, but considering they start at different points it would wreek havoc..