Quantcast

Alright, sick of winter

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Its snowing again in Reno.

Last week it was 70* and I rode every day. Last night it started raining, which lent itself to snowing soon enough.

It needs to be spring again. Hope it doesn't snow in Moab...

/rant

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
If it makes you feel better, I went for a road ride today and am going surfing in the morning...

Stories like this make me not miss Utah at all.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I got 5 runs in on the north shore this weekend. A little snowy in parts, but friggin awesome. It looked more or less like this:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Last week Moab was 80 degrees in the day and 45 at night... The weather was damn near perfect and so was the riding. Now that I'm back home in Idaho, it snowed today and rained in between the snow showers.

You should find a greenhouse to hang out in. Theyre warm and filled with green plants and moist air.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Last week Moab was 80 degrees in the day and 45 at night... The weather was damn near perfect and so was the riding. Now that I'm back home in Idaho, it snowed today and rained in between the snow showers.

You should find a greenhouse to hang out in. Theyre warm and filled with green plants and moist air.
That's good news. I'm headed to Moab in a couple weeks.

moegocanes

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Northern California
I just cant wait to get out of seattle. I've been sick the majority of the 3 months ive been here. In Northern California its getting to 70 degrees. Cant wait to get back.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sunny and hot in Phoenix yesterday. Did a little street with a couple caterpillar ridin' Monkeys.

Last edited:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Snow flakes were flying here yesterday :disgust1:

It was warm last week but it should warm up here later this week. The downfall is that the trails are all mud for at least another 3 weeks here. I'm going to Denver for 10 days next week :clapping:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Snow flakes were flying here yesterday :disgust1:

It was warm last week but it should warm up here later this week. The downfall is that the trails are all mud for at least another 3 weeks here. I'm going to Denver for 10 days next week :clapping:
Snowed at my place yesterday too. Thankfully nothing that stayed as we still have a solid 6" on the ground.