Quantcast

Alright you lazy fucks. Terd day.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
OK, ride 1 done today. So fun, an area in Salida I called ‘Couples Therapy’, because it was so fun for both of us. Off to ride 2 on the Crest soon, I am so, so tired. Gonna be some high alpine huffing, puffing, and walking. FT should bring a video game or some cards while he waits.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
OK, ride 1 done today. So fun, an area in Salida I called ‘Couples Therapy’, because it was so fun for both of us. Off to ride 2 on the Crest soon, I am so, so tired. Gonna be some high alpine huffing, puffing, and walking. FT should bring a video game or some cards while he waits.
Buck up, little camper. At least you'll be able to eat five or six tacos after we ride!

Also, I just realized in the pic you sent that y'all did the extra credit version of the route I suggested... FKNA! Fun trails over there, and agree they're super fun for riders of all abilities and levels.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Forgot my carry on woes real quick. The new airplane wouldn’t take my bike cuz the box was oversize to their airport in Turkey. I literally hacked the box with an ultralight smallest Swiss Army knife in the airport and retapped it. They still told me kindly F off. I went back to SaS and they got another flight for me with the big L so now I might get to DK tomorrow evening: with my bike all hopes strong. Didn’t loose my cool through the entirety so I’m proud of that. Im writing this from over the land. Sent a wave down to all ya monkeys.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fly fishing gear and beer loaded into the camper. Leaving for the east side of the Sierras after work tomorrow
Fly fishing gear ready to load into the camper in the morning along with bikes, ready to vanish into the wilderness tomorrow after work.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Forgot my carry on woes real quick. The new airplane wouldn’t take my bike cuz the box was oversize to their airport in Turkey. I literally hacked the box with an ultralight smallest Swiss Army knife in the airport and retapped it. They still told me kindly F off. I went back to SaS and they got another flight for me with the big L so now I might get to DK tomorrow evening: with my bike all hopes strong. Didn’t loose my cool through the entirety so I’m proud of that. Im writing this from over the land. Sent a wave down to all ya monkeys.
Wow, a lot of struggles to get to this lovely country here. SAS is really not what they once were anymore.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Ever been in a Turkish prison?