Quantcast

Also looking for a good dh bike.

brokeONE

Monkey
Feb 2, 2002
asheville,NC
I'm getting back into riding, and looking for a new DH bike. What bikes should I consider. The main needs is a 2.5 to 1 or better shock stroke ratio and around 8 inches of travel with a firly low bb, because I don't like bikes that feel like your on a sky scraper. I have been out of mtn biking for few years and have now idea about new dh bikes being made.

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
I would sell my complete 04 FOES MONO, Ti spring, Mag 30's, Purple Hayes, Brake Therapy etc..... looking to stay w/ a Fully but something a bit smaller. Usual wear and tear, but nothing major and it rides great!!!!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I'm getting back into riding, and looking for a new DH bike. What bikes should I consider. The main needs is a 2.5 to 1 or better shock stroke ratio and around 8 inches of travel with a firly low bb, because I don't like bikes that feel like your on a sky scraper. I have been out of mtn biking for few years and have now idea about new dh bikes being made.
Iron Horse Yakuza Kumicho. Allen will blow that thing out the door for most likely less than $2k and it comes loaded. Exact same geometry as the Sunday.
DONE.

Oh, and if you don't buy it...I'll post pics of you in your armor...