Quantcast

Am I a total douche if...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I want a set of the old Sidi Avalanche boots for this season.

You might remember them:

Its wet here in Washington, and I tend to slam the ground.

Flame away.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you'll be ok as long as you ride a karpiel apocalypse (the dual shock one) with 24" double wides and 3" gazzoladdis, a super monster fork, and purple ano biopace chainrings.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
you'll be ok as long as you ride a karpiel apocalypse (the dual shock one) with 24" double wides and 3" gazzoladdis, a super monster fork, and purple ano biopace chainrings.

Can you make this work?

Wait, you've seen me before then?
It was a pink/bright pink/gray camo Azonic Eliminator.
But you were dead on with everything else.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Then my feet get all pruned out.
And, how am I supposed to look pimp without these boots? They're going to go with my 6 deep popped collars and my sister's jeans I've borrowed.

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
i would totally rock those! if you could get a hold of those (and ride well to back up your ridiculous boots) you would be fly as sh*t!

Do IT! :clapping::thumb::weee:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
What color is that ... flourescent gay?
I asked my tattoo guy the other day to tattoo my neck, with a giant penis, in just that color. He refused.

They haven't been made in a good long time, but I still really want a pair. However, with a $309 price tag, that may not be happening. Another guy I ride with has a pair, they work pretty damn well for DH.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I asked my tattoo guy the other day to tattoo my neck, with a giant penis, in just that color. He refused.

They haven't been made in a good long time, but I still really want a pair. However, with a $309 price tag, that may not be happening. Another guy I ride with has a pair, they work pretty damn well for DH.
go back and ask for this:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Does anyone have a line on anywhere/anyone who has these?