Quantcast

Am I being too fussy?!

RJM

Monkey
May 18, 2005
on the rocks
If its not broke why fix it?

The do all bike you are looking for is a Turner Highline. its a mean bike that kicks a$$ in lots of situations. Only downside is the 83/150 sizing you mentioned. Its becoming the new standard many are going towards anyways.

About PDC, I thought they were done with. And for copying Knolly bikes, they should be, why would you want to ride an imitation anyway?

I should add the Vtach is a nice ride also, I just prefer the highline for it is a lower longer chassis than the v-tach.

Cheers

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Nicolai Lambda ST?
It's quite customizable (1.5, 12mm through-axle, maybe even geo), and super-strong. At least do some research on it, it seems like a good bike if you want it to perform and last.
And FYI, I heard Frank wasn't on top of things today as I ran into a guy who got so impatient about his Splinter being fixed that he just went out and bought another bike. And R9's are just a faux bar anyway, even if they are pretty and have integrated fork bumpers.

guytzuv

Chimp
May 16, 2006
Nicolai Lambda ST?
It's quite customizable (1.5, 12mm through-axle, maybe even geo), and super-strong. At least do some research on it, it seems like a good bike if you want it to perform and last.
And FYI, I heard Frank wasn't on top of things today as I ran into a guy who got so impatient about his Splinter being fixed that he just went out and bought another bike. And R9's are just a faux bar anyway, even if they are pretty and have integrated fork bumpers.
In case you fancy the Nicolai range send me a PM and I'll be able to arramge a brand new frame for you.

Monkey
Apr 17, 2003
Edinburgh
its funny how many people keep suggesting a DHR even after you've said you've got one.

Anyway, thought about a cove shocker? Local to you so lots of good support. Hopefuly should have mine soon so your welcome to a go on a large one rob.

saw you buddies up on the hill today too, i should be getting a few riding trips in down your way now that the hill is shut.

Oct 9, 2006
How about a large Trek Session 77...
1.5 ht
7" travel
73mm BB
Treks amazing warranty
and a 135mm rearend with adjustable ride height due to adjustable dropouts

I ride one and love its plush juicy feel.

:imstupid: