Quantcast

Am I missing something here....

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Um... do they mean "Rock's not dead" or do they mean "Rocks, not dead," using "dead" as a substantive noun?

This is so confusing.

Edit: Oh wait! I looked at the image again and remembered that "rocks" is another pet name for genitalia.

I assume the syllogism is then: Men who wear skin suits presumably spend a lot of time in the saddle. Excess time on a bad saddle can cause... giblet failure. Therefore men who wear skin suits are prone to giblet failure. And the skin suit wearer wanted to inform the public that his Rocks [are] not dead.

I get it.

Last edited:

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Um... do they mean "Rock's not dead" or do they mean "Rocks, not dead," using "dead" as a substantive noun?

This is so confusing.

Edit: Oh wait! I looked at the image again and remembered that "rocks" is another pet name for genitalia.

I assume the syllogism is then: Men who wear skin suits presumably spend a lot of time in the saddle. Excess time on a bad saddle can cause... giblet failure. Therefore met who wear skin suits are prone to giblet failure. And the skin suit wearer wanted to inform the public that his Rocks [are] not dead.

I get it.
substantive noun? syllogism? giblet failure? :think:

big words hurt head. :eek:

remember, all we do here is ride bikes, drink alcohol and in MMikes case, play with midget Mexican shemales. :weee:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005

This is so confusing.

I assume the syllogism is then: Men who wear skin suits presumably spend a lot of time in the saddle. Excess time on a bad saddle can cause... giblet failure. Therefore met who wear skin suits are prone to giblet failure. And the skin suit wearer wanted to inform the public that his Rocks [are] not dead.

I get it.
i think you're giving the designers too much credit. my guess, judging by the content, is that they are just idiots.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have some good ideas now and then. Not very often though. I have some great ideas for some Carbon Fiber Marital Aids. I am trying to get NASA to include them in the next space shuttle mission. But they won't call me back. Does anyone here know how to get a hold of Billie Bragg??