Quantcast

Am I too negative?

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
SkaredShtles said:
You can't give away your crown, your reign will last one Calender year, if you chose not to serve, the crown remians dormant.
hahahaha - the hippy is a n00b's bitch. ahahahahahaha

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Still trying to figure out what you're trying to say here.......... :think:
Knock it off, c*nt. You got caught last night too.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Drunk? I'm going to guess from wine you made yourself from grapes you grew yourself...you stomped them with your feet and fermented it in barrels you made yourself from wood you grew yourself...or better yet, collected in the forest on your way home from work...
hahahahaha - the hippy gets bitch slapped. This was even before I suggested we make it "rip on the hippy" day. :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Drunk? I'm going to guess from wine you made yourself from grapes you grew yourself...you stomped them with your feet and fermented it in barrels you made yourself from wood you grew yourself...or better yet, collected in the forest on your way home from work...
There's no forest on my way home from work. I live in the friggin' high plains, for krissakes. :think:

It was an Argentinian Malbec if anyone wants to know. :p

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
There's no forest on my way home from work. I live in the friggin' high plains, for krissakes. :think:

It was an Argentinian Malbec if anyone wants to know. :p
That you acquired on a trip travelling the globe, I am sure.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
No. We drank all the wine already from our global travelling. :(
Of course, why wouldn't I have guessed that? You should go away and collect wine for a few months. We can use a break. :think: