Quantcast

America 'Disintegrates' in 2010

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
KICK ASS!

My only problem is this map:

I'm taking back Nor Nev, Nor Cal, Moab, Oregon, Idaho and Washington, while annexing Whistler for my own needs. We will not fall under Chinese or Canadian control, we are going to be an anarco-sydicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week...

I suggest if you want to move in that you bring guns, a white flag, and a pie or Port of Subs #12 Sandwich for the executive officer of the week.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
There is a collapse, but then again, nothing moar shimz can't fix.

Sweet! I will be a Canadian before BMXman

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2007
amish country
that guy watched too much Red Dawn the night before he came up with that map. apparently we dont need to worry about the Chinese that much....it is the canadians and the mexicans that will control much of the US.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC

HAHAHAH Classic...

Who does Puerto Rico go to? Would i need a passport to go to the "Californian Republic"?

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
There is no way this guy has ever been to Tennessee. The "Atlantic" section needs to be a bit smaller if the E.U. is going to allow us. I'd also give more credit to Canada than just accepting middle america.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Funny how he took the Biggest states and created a republic after it's name... lol

Why not the Idahonian Republic.... or the Oklahoman Republic... The dude couldn't even get creative.... C'mon Texas under Mexican Influence/Rule... i think he forgot that half to 90% of middle America Have guns.... and Americans are a lot tougher than they think we are....

Now, I can see a Civil War happening, but once a Mexican or Chinese soldier enters America armed, All American's will unite and KICK some ass.... after we kick out the uninvited guests, we can then resume our hate for each other..... It's the American way, we stick together when time needs us to.....

Viva La 'Merica!

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I welcome the revolution and our new obviously superior overlords.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The best part is that there is a video game that has this exact same map, based on an identical premise (that the US has split up, now you're trying to establish trade between the territories).