Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Her most famous song is called 'Rehab'. Anybody want to bet it's a heroin OD?

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Why start a thread to say RIP for someone you don't care for? She had a huge talent, such a shame she had a huge liking of heroin as well.

I think an RIP thread for all the innocents who died in Norway recently would be more deserving.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
I feel really bad for her parents. To have child leave before you is tragic.

btw....don't post up that you're too cool to ever have heard a Amy Winehouse song.....unless you never hang out w/ chicks but then your gay buddies would had her on rotation with Dionne Warwick and the Glee soundtrack....

rip....AW

J

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I feel really bad for her parents. To have child leave before you is tragic.

btw....don't post up that you're too cool to ever have heard a Amy Winehouse song.....unless you never hang out w/ chicks but then your gay buddies would had her on rotation with Dionne Warwick and the Glee soundtrack....

rip....AW

J

Yo Bubba J, so you're saying here to all gay riders on RM you have a problem with gays and lesbians? You find gay and lesbians beneath you in some way? Love how you went right to insinuating I'm gay like it's an insult or something so low in life.:panic: Are you racist too?

LOL Never watched Glee but strange that you mentioned it though. :hmm: LOL

Never heard of Dione Warwick. Only Dione I know was in the NFL. Going to google to look him up though so I can be enlightened. BRB.

Never heard Winehouse. I listen to rock and date girls that do the same. You should try it sometime. Thats where people pick up these things called instruments... and they know how to play them well enough to actually perform music. :rockout:

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Well he did insult every gay rider on Ridemonkey, don't you think? It is a slight. Not exactly funny in my opinion. Childish at best.

Holy crap! Just got back from Wikipedia. Dionne Warwick had a ton of top 100 hits. She was part of my parents era. But I do remember hearing her hits though on my parents car radio as a child. Very talented lady.

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Oh, yeh, she died. Probably from heroin. We all know it. Stars have too much idle time. They need to find a hobby like mountain biking to pass the time. Think of the nice bike you could get with huge star dough!

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
i'm not trying to protect Winehouse's legacy. She did far too many things that call for an early death to make this seem like a surprise, but still...a young, talented woman dies and you don't give a ****? Fine. It happens pretty much every day I'm sure, no need to bring it up though. This girl was still someones daughter, no matter how many problems she had.

I'm sure it was fine though, the cunt deserved to die because she had 'idle time' Is that really your response? People die, I understand that, but unless it's deservng of a Darwin reward those people deserve a smidge of compassion.

How would you like it if you died and all that people remembered was 'Dick head deserved to die, LOL!!1!!!11 DESERVED IT !!

As a last memento, Amy had more problems than I would like to take on. I'm not a fan of her music. The latest trend in mocking the dead seems a little unnecessary though. There is a time for jokes and irony etc, but putting someone down for the sake of it is pathetic

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Sometimes, life really is a self fulling prophecy.

In a weird way, she died a role model, imo...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh, yeh, she died. Probably from heroin. We all know it. Stars have too much idle time. They need to find a hobby like mountain biking to pass the time. Think of the nice bike you could get with huge star dough!
You have oceanic depth of mis-understanding if you think idle time is why she died. Reading your drivel actually makes me appreciate MooShu's posts.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
You have oceanic depth of mis-understanding if you think idle time is why she died. Reading your drivel actually makes me appreciate MooShu's posts.
I was thinking today that he might be a reincarnate of Drunken_Ninja, but he's too new here. What's sadder than Amy Winehouse's demise is his posting ability. He rivals the dumbest that Ridemonkey has ever had to offer. :think:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I was thinking today that he might be a reincarnate of Drunken_Ninja.
Drunken_Ninja was genius by comparison - not only did he get a FREE bike from Stinkyboy (RIP) he also managed to get another monkey to deliver it to him. Plus he was on meds and the dole.

bighitr has nothing like that going for him...

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I was thinking today that he might be a reincarnate of Drunken_Ninja, but he's too new here. What's sadder than Amy Winehouse's demise is his posting ability. He rivals the dumbest that Ridemonkey has ever had to offer. :think:
Are you high when you write posts on my posts? You seem like you are full of a lot of hate. At least I don't hate gays and lesbians. I really could care less if you or anyone else likes my posts. It's the same few dickheads that continue to attack my posts anyway and I figure that's going to be anywhere ya go. And dumbest? Listening to some of the banter I've heard on here, I don't come close.

Drunken_Ninja was genius by comparison - not only did he get a FREE bike from Stinyboy (RIP) he also managed to get another monkey to deliver it to him. Plus he was on meds and the dole.

bighitr has nothing like that going for him...
NOPE, no free ride for me. I work for a living and drugs are for losers and high school losers. Oh and losers in high school that grow up to be losers.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
NOPE, no free ride for me. I work for a living and drugs are for losers and high school losers. Oh and losers in high school that grow up to be losers.
Oh, sorry about that - its just my way of saying you're not as interesting as Drunken_Ninja was.

But, at least, you're winning!

Last edited:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Are you high when you write posts on my posts? You seem like you are full of a lot of hate. At least I don't hate gays and lesbians. I really could care less if you or anyone else likes my posts. It's the same few dickheads that continue to attack my posts anyway and I figure that's going to be anywhere ya go. And dumbest? Listening to some of the banter I've heard on here, I don't come close.
Sadly...I am never high when I read your posts, or respond to them, for that matter. :( You have to admit...you appear to be pretty dumb. :D

edit - woops - it's really loco posting at Wumpus's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.