Quantcast

An open apology to everyone I've offended........

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah whatever, you know I hate you people. :D

Here's a video I made after a weekend in vegas. Day 2 was like 30 degrees with 50mph winds which was pretty interesting on the ridges.
Nothing mind blowing, just filming what we were doing.

I'd like to thank my tld kneepads......without who's help this movie would only be a mess of ideas in my head. And coffee........thank you coffee.

It's somewhat big so if you're still using dialup, do it while you sleep.:)

right click, save it

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Nah I haven't seen him in ages. Does he even still live here?
yea, he still lives/works there. Seems things have sort of factionalized since Sandys met its end. I'm going to the Otter with him in April for some good old fashioned booze related butt buddy time.

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
50mph winds? Those aren't 50mph winds! I'm a worldwide authority on wind-speed and you've obviously never even ridden in the wind before, let alone actually measured it! I have scientific calculations to prove this! Rahhh! I hate you and hope you die in a hole somewhere!!!!! ;)

Sorry, just getting in before thaflyinfatman and Udi see this thread...nice video!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
50mph winds? Those aren't 50mph winds! I'm a worldwide authority on wind-speed and you've obviously never even ridden in the wind before, let alone actually measured it! I have scientific calculations to prove this! Rahhh! I hate you and hope you die in a hole somewhere!!!!! ;)

Sorry, just getting in before thaflyinfatman and Udi see this thread...nice video!

My faith in aussies is restored.:clapping:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The footage looks great. Nice video man. Those dirt jumps and the trails looked like a lof of fun.

I have a GL1 that I do all my filming with. Did you just have a soft case for caring the camera while riding?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The footage looks great. Nice video man. Those dirt jumps and the trails looked like a lof of fun.

I have a GL1 that I do all my filming with. Did you just have a soft case for caring the camera while riding?
I carry it around in a dakine camera specific backpack (don't remember the name right now). It's got a removable padded case for the interior so it's fairly well protected. I try to forget about it as I ride all the lines ahead of and behind everything I'm shooting.:D

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
fun stuff. are you planning on going any time soon? i would like to go down there with you guys.

unless you are going to be super busy shredding up all the sweet pow pow out there.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
I did some great riding last weekend too, but wish I could have been in both places.

Your avatar is friggin hilarious...
yeah same here...there is much riding I want to do (e.g. DH, Trail, Road), but there's just not enough hours in one day…

I spend most of the weekend at Demo since the conditions there were spaztastic! Also did a few road rides in between… the most embarassing part was riding with blong (Brian) Sunday...he showed up on a clapped out fully rigid bike and schooled us on our own trails… :clapping: hats off to him

Wish I could have found time to also do a little UCSC session….arggg! I wanna ride….

So you like the new hair due? Haven’t let my hair grow this long in like 12 years…

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
yeah same here...there is much riding I want to do (e.g. DH, Trail, Road), but there's just not enough hours in one day…
Amen man, Norcal conditions are fantastic right now! I hit Pacifica for the first time in months on Sat and then did some Skeggs action on Sunday. I haven't wanted to touch my road bike lately, the dirt has been calling. Loudly.

But to keep this thread on track, why is Kidwoo so damn offensive all the time? And how does he ride with those lame-ass brakes?

:monkeydance:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
kidwoo was in vegas when I was in vegas? I thought I smelled something sh|tty...
You better get that big rig under control you meth fiend. You try to run me off the road like that again and I'm going to stop giving blow jobs at truck stops.

Then where will you be? Huh?

bizutch said:
Wow. I bet JP is punchin' the clown right now....vid of his stompin' grounds and him getting to push 'em. Must be plantin' seed on his underoos as we speak!!!
I don't know how you found this site sir but it's based in america where english is the preferred language. It's topic is mountain biking.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
nice vid, i'm so pumped now! i'm going there this weekend, but hadn't seen many pictures or any video. thanks for the post.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I've got my plane ticket and I'll be there for the race in Feb. Kid, you going?
Nah......I don't race. They usually pick good courses for the races though......you've raced there before right?

Amy........not sure I'll be back this year. I've got a dirt jump project I want to get done before everything dries out. But who knows..... It's not like the snow quality is keeping me frothing to stay in the area.:twitch:

Just remember......I even offered to drive and loan you brakes for this one.:D