Quantcast

Andrew Neethlings sick new ride.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
acair422 said:
is it actually a painted frame, or like the production models is it painted then covered with those thick graphic stickers....
yeah...he just trimmed away some of the silver accents from the stock Turner/Honda color scheme. Several people have done it with the stock kits and it usually still looks good, whatever they trim away.

We got really lucky last year on the coin toss of what to go with color wise. We picked white/sliver/black stickers to go on black frames and everybody went nuts over them so the guys at Turner decided to use our stuff from last year as this year's stock colors. We wanted to go with something simple and we just loved our old white ones...the stock sticker kit blended perfectly too.

Oh, and CBJ..yeah Id o have too much time....I'm looking to be the next Acadian...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Sgt Brown said:
Ah we had em first, and Greg F'd up....;) lol....

To be more specific.. Mine was the first, and it was a test.. Casey called me up the second they assembled it and told me how sick it was. They didn't want to do white. They thought it would detract from the frames lines.. I guess great minds think alike..
ditto. Greg was like..."they'll show dirt real bad...."

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
Actually I had the first White one in '01 so that ends who was first! :D

Don Don glad to see your on the boards, how are you doing brother? Hey send me your address i have something to send you.

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
bizutch said:
yeah...he just trimmed away some of the silver accents from the stock Turner/Honda color scheme. Several people have done it with the stock kits and it usually still looks good, whatever they trim away.

We got really lucky last year on the coin toss of what to go with color wise. We picked white/sliver/black stickers to go on black frames and everybody went nuts over them so the guys at Turner decided to use our stuff from last year as this year's stock colors. We wanted to go with something simple and we just loved our old white ones...the stock sticker kit blended perfectly too.

Oh, and CBJ..yeah Id o have too much time....I'm looking to be the next Acadian...
Does it blend as well as my purdy mercedes silver? It's almost a perfect match.. Not cutting needed! Ko Knee Chi Wha Biaches!

Attachments