Quantcast

Anglefire/Final Descent Pictures

Onehittah

Monkey
Mar 27, 2003
Austin
Just gonna post a few pictures from the trip. Which was one of the best vacations I have ever had. Thanks again Murda and Murda's mom.

Bikes loaded in truck...

Onehittah

Monkey
Mar 27, 2003
Austin
After driving for about 15 hours I decided to pull over and take a nap. I had about a quarter tank of gas, and told Tyler (Murda) to keep an eye on it......

Well I woke up to this, and the highway was being worked on, so we sat at a standstill for 20 minutes just waiting to run out of gas.

I still don't know what my truck was running on. Must have been the green from the cabin..

johnbrittain

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Amarillo, Texas
Looks good!! :thumb: :thumb:

I had a blast myself. 'like that BCD, seth ripped that course up. Did you go to chile challenge?? i think i remember taking a run or two with yall( could be wrong).. too bad 4X got the better of me :angry: shattered collar bone and wrist

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
The rock garden is my biggest hangup. I can't flow through there. I have not ever been shown a line or even watched an expert or smi-pro go through there. Except for last years Final Descent, I've never raced there, only taken many DH/Freeride trips. For this years Chile Challenge, I hope to get some training, http://www.betterride.net/downhill03.html , and ride alittle better. There is a Dh clinic a couple days prior to the chile challenge that i hope helps me.

joel

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ha! Holy crap for crap that was the best race ever. Period. All ya'll should come out this year, we're gonna have a slopestyle contest, in addition to the dual DH raqce format.