animal assault, very interesting

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
OG:I would like to report a crime
Cop:and what type of crime?
OG:a sexual assault!
cop:and who was it that attacked you sir?
OG:a dog
cop:a dog?
OG: that's correct
cop:what happened?
OG:he sniffed my crotch
cop:get out of here you fuking wacko.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
WestCoastHucker said:
i'd even rub it's belly :eek:
But what if the dog doesn't want you touching his belly. Who's gonna listen to him. Animals have rights ya know

**** that dude, I woulda punched the dog in the face, that guy needs to calm down, it's what dogs do, and people are all wrong about German Shepards, they're the friendliest dogs in the world, unless ur someone that poses a threat to their owner. In the end that guy needed to stand up for himself and kick the **** outta the dog and be done with it.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
golgiaparatus said:
Why didnt the dude just ride off, or at least cover his balls so they couldnt be sniffed? Dogs sniff crotches... its what they do.

I think the dumb schit has issues. Maybe his dog refused to lick his peanut butter covered "gentlemen" when he was a kid, and he has never forgiven the canine class since :think: what a freakin spode

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
WestCoastHucker said:
i like to blow my nose farmer style. so when it lands on your face, "hey, that's what i do......"

not trying to insult you, but that is a lame excuse....
Actually, it really isn't a lame excuse. If you weren't a human, but some form of dumb animal like a dog, and blowing your nose farmer style is what you did, then it should be excusable to a point. Of course, it should be up to your owner/master to make sure that you didn't do it in everyone's face, but if you happened to do it on occation, it should be excused.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
WestCoastHucker said:
my dogs would never try to sniff your boys, they could care less
Except for that one time when you.....oh nevermind I promised not to say anything. :D .

pixelninja said:
Actually, it really isn't a lame excuse. If you weren't a human, but some form of dumb animal like a dog, and blowing your nose farmer style is what you did, then it should be excusable to a point. Of course, it should be up to your owner/master to make sure that you didn't do it in everyone's face, but if you happened to do it on occation, it should be excused.
soooooo....... when a dog bites your finger off "on occasion" it's excusable? just because hey "that's what dogs do......."

if you can't control your animals you should not have them.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
WestCoastHucker said:
soooooo....... when a dog bites your finger off "on occasion" it's excusable? just because hey "that's what dogs do......."
Wow dude. You must have jumped off a REALLY high cliff to get to that conclusion. :eek:

pixelninja said:
Wow dude. You must have jumped off a REALLY high cliff to get to that conclusion. :eek:
well, a dog, by nature, bites. in the same nature that it sniffs at your boys. the only reason dogs don't bite more is because owners will scold dogs when they do bite. but hey,"it's what they do..." you don't believe me? find a wild dog and try to approach it........

if an owner can train a dog to go to the bathroom outside, not to bite, sit, lay down (all things a dog does not do by nature) then he/she can also train it not to sniff balls......

X-rider

Chimp
Jan 3, 2004
NE. Ohio
:rolleyes:
WestCoastHucker said:

if you can't control your animals you should not have them.
You wouldn't by chance be old_dude's nephew would you? :rolleyes: