Quantcast

anonymous reputation feedback

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
how many vote FOR making it not anonymous?

I keep forgetting to 'sign' my feedback. Yes, I'm retarded -and- lazy.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
wait, people actually care enough to read the comments, and actually take time to deal with the rep?

send more red my way, please.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
TreeSaw said:
LOL! I just noticed the feedback bar yesterday. I have no idea where to get my feedback & where to give feedback. :confused:
Over by the quote button to add to someones rep. My Ridemonkey to check your rep.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
we should have full disclosure as to who is leaving feedback, also we should have full disclosure to what these boxes amount and how many levels there are, is there a ban for to many red boxes? why do some positives count more than others, WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!:clue:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
LordOpie said:
how many vote FOR making it not anonymous?
MunkeeHucker said:
we should have full disclosure as to who is leaving feedback
If it were not anonymous, then why not just post in the thread? Removing the anonymity makes it useless, well even more useless IMHO.

All that will start to happen is that people will retaliate for bad post, PM their buddies to do the same and gang up on people. It'll be like high school clicks... as if this place isn't already.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
^ true.

While I think it's cowardly to leave an anonymous negative response, the benefit is likely to have less insults in the forums?

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Slugman said:
If it were not anonymous, then why not just post in the thread? Removing the anonymity makes it useless, well even more useless IMHO.

All that will start to happen is that people will retaliate for bad post, PM their buddies to do the same and gang up on people. It'll be like high school clicks... as if this place isn't already.
your probally right but what do I know I am at the crossroads (in life and according to my green box)