Quantcast

Another case of Reverse Discrimination

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
WestCoastHucker said:
this is the only reason the people in my office are still alive....
yeah, i don't even play music on em anymore. Got so used to it I caught myself wearing em at home. :help:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Update:

The new un-attactive, wife-approved, admin.......

DOES NOT KNOW WHAT EXCEL IS! :mumble:

She has taken 3 sick days during her 1 week of employment!
My bosses wife is back in the office telling him he needs to fire her. :eek:

So instead of not hiring a good looking, qualified employee, they chose an unattractive dumb ass.

Should I say something? I think stupid people need to be reminded how about stupid they are.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
DVNT said:
Update:

So instead of not hiring a good looking, qualified employee, they chose an unattractive dumb ass.
The only way to rectify this situation is for your boss to screw the unattractive dimwit. It will teach him and his wife both a valuable lesson.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Fathead said:
The only way to rectify this situation is for your boss to screw the unattractive dimwit. It will teach him and his wife both a valuable lesson.
Hahaha! Yeah...if she doesn't know what 'Excel' is, perhaps she won't be able to spell 'lawyer' either when perusing the phone book for one that handles contingency sexual harassment cases. :)

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Update:

The new un-attactive, wife-approved, admin.......

DOES NOT KNOW WHAT EXCEL IS! :mumble:

Should I say something? I think stupid people need to be reminded how about stupid they are.

Yes you should. I blame those people for foreign countries hating on us.

We have put some of them in office and tv shows them how dumb we can be. You should also go bang the chick that didn't get hired and tell the boss what he missed out on. :devil:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Another sad update.

Bosses wife has attempted to become buddies with new Admin. and teach her Excel.

Boss and Wife just got into a huge fight over how to show the Admin ho to close out the month on the books.

WTF? Okay now I don't feel so bad about being on RM all day. Screw it. That's no way to act in front of anyone let alone in a place a business (one that he OWNS).

It was full on yelling with interesting comments such as, "I told you to go home I'll show her the way I want it done but you just keep yapping away. Don't you ever give up?"

* closes office door, puts on headphones, turns music up....*