Quantcast

Another crappy day at work......

Laughter

Chimp
Sep 20, 2005
Northwest
oly said:
today was a hard day at work... although i do know how to get into shot six for endless late day pow slashes..... yea, work sucked. :D
shhh, these are things we learn that we don't speak of!!! good job, it's fun, eh?

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
oly said:
today was a hard day at work... although i do know how to get into shot six for endless late day pow slashes..... yea, work sucked. :D
Go clean up sh** flooded houses, scrub bathrooms all night and put up with 30 employees crap for three years to have all your work and sacrifice mean nothing when someone sucks everything you own out from under you that was a part of a 3 year conspiracy plan to do so! (I’m a little bitter!

Your job will always rule!

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Good stuff Oly. I got me some of that on Sunday. And, a couple untracked BC laps. Then, rode the bike in the sun today.
Life is good.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
We didnt venture into the BC. Im sure it was epic that day, but there was enough inbounds with much less work....

One of these days we will either bike or board....

Jun 18, 2004
oly said:
Be grateful you have a job that pays for pow slashes... things could be worse... (I'm thinking in these terms because I may loose my job on Friday)

Jun 18, 2004
oly said:
Crap, hope you dont loose your job.....
I got my License renewed in time... after 30 days the peeps at Coast Gaurd HQ back in DC finally unlocked it, and the Seattle REC re-issued it... all is well for me in Ferryboat land... one more day and really bad things would have happened to me... bad bad things...