Quantcast

Another Divorced Monkey!!!

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Yeah, took me awhile, but letting go of that emotional boat-anchor made everything a hella lot better.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
ummm.....congrats I guess. But overall, divorce really pretty much sucks in a ton of ways. There are good things as a result of it, but the actual process of getting a divorce is not pleasant whatsoever.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
ummm.....congrats I guess. But overall, divorce really pretty much sucks in a ton of ways. There are good things as a result of it, but the actual process of getting a divorce is not pleasant whatsoever.
Divorce is a pain in the ass - but staying married to someone who's killing your soul is much worse.

Lesser of two evils, and the chance for rebirth afterwards makes it totally worth it.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
having gone through a thoroughly acrimonious divorce myself, i'd have to agree with the above statements. fortunately for me, i didnt get the federal pound you in the a$$ treatment, and was able to keep the house/car etc, even though she tried to take it. i did however, loose my dog, which the c-word poisoned...