Quantcast

Another G-mail invite

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I have one G-mail invite right now to send out. The first person to give me their e-mail address will receive this invite.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
dh girlie said:
What in tarnation is gmail and why does one need to be invited?

it's googles new email thing. by allowing only a few people in and then giving them the ability to get others in, it creates a hype, therefore getting more people involved the if they had simply said "hey, we at google have a new email thingy, come get it if you want it."

I'm not cool enough to be involved in anything like that of course, so I'll just sit over here, by myself. looking and laughing...... :evil:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
pnj said:
it's googles new email thing. by allowing only a few people in and then giving them the ability to get others in, it creates a hype, therefore getting more people involved the if they had simply said "hey, we at google have a new email thingy, come get it if you want it."

I'm not cool enough to be involved in anything like that of course, so I'll just sit over here, by myself. looking and laughing...... :evil:
send me your email address...I've got an invite to gmail for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

D

Dingus McGee

OMFG! THAT IS THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Thanks for the invite!!!!!!!!!! That's so rad!

Now I see what all the hype is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
it's worlds better than yahoo/hotmail/other free email services. :cool:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Toshi said:
it's worlds better than yahoo/hotmail/other free email services. :cool:

really?

could be, I never looked into it. and what I don't know much about deserves my smack talking. :p

but really, my hotmale account has never given me any problems. :D

D

Dingus McGee

Yeah it seems pretty good, 1gb is nice, too....my histrionics above were in jest, but Hotmale was really getting tedious.